DotBox


Recent Posted
· T net sports service learning
· Positive Comment of Club Youth Fest
· Perfect Potion Roadshow
· Welcome Message 2007
· Club Youth Fest Pre event 11 Nov 2006
· Our feedback on the camp
· Wild Loving It @ Momo 15 March
· Yew Tee CC Event CNY 2007 (25 of Feb)
· Be Amouriced - 10th February 2007
· Community Service Project

Archives
June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007

Tagboard


Google PageRank





Singapore Blogger Organisation
Saturday, March 24, 2007

Nanyang Girls' School - Talk by Chengze & Serene Yeo
A day at Nanyang Girls' was another dream fulfilled. When I attended my 1st formal conference/seminar last September, I asked myself, when will I ever be one of the speakers in the conference instead of being the audience.

I got my answer; in Nanyang Girls' School. Together with Talentpreneur Hub and Funeral Solutions, Dotbox was invited for an young entrepreneur talk on 6th March 2007.

Together with one of my partners, Chengze and I shared with the girls what Dotbox is all about as well as, why the 2 of us chose entrepreneurship. For me, somehow entrepreneurship came about naturally. I have never thought about it until I met my shi fu, Choon Hou whom groomed and brought me into several national business competitions.

I became more ambitious and happened to meet Chengze and Leon at the right time. And boom! Here we are today...

Here are some photos:

Serene and Chengze on stage

The girls listening attentively

The crowd we have, around 300 girls

Frontal view

Slide on what Dotbox logo is about

Side view

Nicky from Funeral Solutions (the other speaker)

Chengze receiving his token of appreciation

A student coming forward with a question

Left to right: Chengze, Serene, Joanna (T-Hub), Nicky (Funeral Solutions), Kan Wee (T-Hub)

This has been a good learning experience for both Chengze and I, as well as a good exposure for Dotbox. I have sincerely enjoyed sharing my story with the girls and hopefully one day, I am able to hear their stories as well.

Work on your dreams!

-Serene Yeo-









DotBox @ 10:33 PM Comments (0)
About DotBox - Social Enterprise


Comapny Logo

Mainpage

Photos


Annoucement!!!

We are current revamping our main website to serve you better. The Main website will be up by end of May.

DotBox's Events


Photo slideshow of our activities


When the children meets the rainbow, Community Service @ Beyond Social Services


This is what the heart says...
Designed by Kirina | Arranged by Calmpeace